Mini vacuum small spray dryer
1. Only for laboratory research, at least 20-30ml liquid to complete a test
2. Full borosilicate glass, easy to visually monitor the process status.
3. The spray chamber, cyclone separator and receiving tank are all made of high borosilicate glass, which is resistant to strong acid and alkali and high temperature. It can work in a pollution-free and stable environment.
4. Easy to clean, very simple to assemble and disassemble.
5. The air compressor is oil-free and does not pollute the compressed air. The sound is less than 50db, and it is understood according to GMP.
6. Precise PID control of inlet and outlet temperature
7. The device is independent, complete in supply, and can be operated immediately.
8. Use touch screen face display operation to control temperature, air volume, air pressure, pump speed and frequency of deblocking device.
9. The product is supplied by RS2559605 rotary pump with adjustable capacity
10. Automatic blocking removal device to prevent nozzle blockage and variable control.
|Temperature range of Inlet air||30ºC -280ºC|
|Temperature range of outlet air||40ºC -120ºC|
|Precision of temperature||± 1 ºC|
|Dryer time||1.0-1.5 S|
|Speed of squirmy pump||30-2000ml/h,|
|Consume of dryer air||0-330m3 /h, max pressure: 686Pa|
|Consume of spray air||0-4.2m3 /h, spray pressure: 2-5bar|
|Spray system||2 liquid nozzles with standard 0.7mm jet
options of 0.5/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5mm
|Spray direction||downwards co-current|
|Dimensions||650×500×1550 ( mm ) L x W x H|
Remark: This product is for civilian use only