10L double layer jacketed glass reactor
The 10L double layer jacketed glass reactorr is a commonly used biochemical instrument, which is widely used in modern fine chemical, biopharmaceutical, scientific research and experimental industries. It can be used for concentration, distillation, retention and separation under constant speed, constant force, and constant temperature conditions. Purification reaction is an ideal equipment for teaching, experiment, pilot test and production.
1. The whole set of glassware is made of GG3.3 borosilicate glass, which has good chemical and physical properties
2. The limit temperature of high temperature experiment is 250°C, and the limit temperature of low temperature experiment is -60°C.
3. Titanium ring, new type titanium alloy mechanical seal, sealing 0.098Mpa.
4. The temperature of PT100 is liquid crystal display. Temperature measurement is more accurate and convenient.
5. Frequency conversion speed regulation, AC induction motor. Constant speed, brushless, no spark, safe and stable, continuous work.
6. High-quality 304 stainless steel all-inclusive PTFE stirring rod, three-blade propeller structure.
7. The bottom flange discharge port has Teflon value, and the aluminum flange fixed container has no dead corners.
|Frame Material||304 Stainless steel|
|Fittings Material||304 Stainless steel|
|Reaction bottle capacity||10L|
|Flanged out of the oil circulation port||Low feed high outlet|
|Reaction bottle cover||Six port|
|Discharger port distance to ground||450mm|