Digital uv vis spectrophotometer
1. Photometric measurement: within the range of 190-1100nm, select the single-point test wavelength and test method you need to determine the absorbance or transmittance of the sample. You can also directly read the concentration of the sample by entering the standard concentration or concentration factor.
2. Quantitative measurement: Measure the sample solution of unknown concentration through the curve of known parameter factors or automatically establish the standard solution curve; with first-order, first-order zero-crossing, second-order, and third-order curve fitting, and single wavelength correction, double Wavelength isoabsorption correction, three-point method optional; standard curve can be stored and recalled;
3. Qualitative measurement: Set a wavelength range, scan interval, and then measure the absorbance, transmittance, reflectance and energy of solid or liquid samples at intervals. It can also zoom, smooth, filter, detect, save, print, etc. of the measured spectrum;
4. Time measurement: Time measurement is also called kinetic measurement. The sample is scanned at intervals of the time range of absorbance or transmittance at the set wavelength point. The absorbance can also be converted into concentration or reaction rate calculation by inputting a concentration factor.
Enzyme kinetic reaction rate calculation. Various map processing methods such as scaling, smoothing, filtering, peak and valley detection, and derivation are available for your choice;
5. DNA/protein measurement: mainly measure the absorbance at 260nm/280nm/230nm/320nm, and obtain the concentration and ratio of DNA and protein according to the calculation formula.
6. Multi-wavelength measurement: You can set up to 30 wavelength points to measure the absorbance or transmittance of the sample solution.
7. Subsidiary functions: deuterium lamp, tungsten lamp accumulative time, deuterium lamp, tungsten lamp independent turn off and on, ultraviolet and visible light switching wavelength point selection, operating language selection (Chinese, English), wavelength automatic calibration.
|Optical system||Self-aligned; 1200 lines/mm imported holographic grating|
|Repeatability of transmittance||±0.1%T|
|Noise||0% line noise: 0.1%; 100 line noise: 0.15%|
|Luminosity range||0～200℅T, -0.301～3A, 0～9999C(0-9999F)|
|Test mode||Absorbance, transmittance, energy|
|Light source||Tungsten lamp and deuterium lamp|
|Monitor||4.3 inch 56K capacitive touch screen|
|Data output||USB, U Disk|
|Power range||AC90～250V/ 50～60Hz|
|Note: PC application software is optional to realize more data analysis and processing|
|■1cm4 slot manual cuvette holder||
|■1cm standard glass cuvette||
1 box (four)
|■1cm standard quartz cuvette||
1 box (two)
|■Host instruction manual||
|□U Disk (installed with advanced computer application software)||1 piece|
|□USB data communication line||1|
|□Software User Manual||1 copy|