The spring tension and compression testing machine can be divided into manual spring tension and compression tester, fully automatic spring tension and compression tester and microcomputer controlled spring tension and compression tester according to its operation mode.
The spring tension and compression testing machine is made according to the technical requirements specified by the national spring tension testing machine standard. Its main purpose is to conduct strength test and analysis of the tensile force, pressure, displacement, stiffness of the precision springs such as extension springs, compression springs, disc springs, tower springs, leaf springs, snap springs, composite springs, gas springs, mold springs, special-shaped springs, etc. .
Pay attention to the following items when using the spring tension and compression testing machine:
1. Displacement sensor is a precise optical, mechanical, electrical measuring device, please do not disassemble or impact randomly.
2. The internal memory can store 40 samples of data. If this number is exceeded, it will be covered from 1 automatically. If you need to save what to be covered, please use the "Query/Print" button to print the content.
3. When the testing machine has abnormal sound during operation, please stop immediately and check the lubrication part.
4. After the testing machine is used, please put the cover on it to prevent dust from falling into the machine.
5. In order to protect personal safety, the testing machine must be properly grounded.
6. The validity period of the spring testing machine's display value error check under normal use conditions is one year.
7. When the spring testing machine is in operation, especially when unloading, please do not let it go suddenly, so as not to produce violent vibration and affect the accuracy of the testing machine.
8. Please always pour lubricating oil into the lifting rack of the testing machine and each pressure injection oil cup.
Post time: Nov-25-2021