Portable pressure steam sterilizers are suitable for medical and health institutions, scientific research, agriculture and other units to sterilize medical equipment, dressings, glassware, solution cultures, etc.
Ways to maintain portable pressure steam sterilizer
1. The operator should operate the sterilizer according to the correct operating specifications to avoid accidents.
2. The water in the container should be kept at a certain level. If the water level is too high, the dressing will be too wet, and power will be wasted. If the water level is too low, normal operation will not be possible.
3. When it starts heating, the handle of the air release valve should be placed in the air release position to allow the cold air in the container to escape, otherwise a good disinfection and sterilization effect will not be achieved.
4. Turn off the power switch after disinfection and sterilization every time.
5. After the disinfection and sterilization is finished, if the items to be sterilized are solid, the handle of the air release valve should be placed in the air release position, and when the pointer of the pressure gauge returns to the “0″ position, the container lid can be opened. If the sterilized items are solutions or culture mediums, do not release the steam immediately to avoid the overflow of the jubilant solution and cause trouble. Instead, turned off the power, and open the container cover after the pointer of the pressure gauge returns to “0″.
Post time: Dec-28-2021